Important update regarding COVID-19
We are pleased to confirm our Day Nursery and Pre-School Nursery is now open.
To help combat COVID-19 and ensure parents, children and staff are safe, we will put in place extra measures, which you can view here.
We would like to thank our amazing staff and parents for their support at this challenging time.
New Day Nursery
Purpose built to offer childcare in the heart of the countryside, children will enjoy daily visits to the farm animals and free flow access between the Nursery building and the private Nursery and Pre-School gardens.
- Caring for children from 6 weeks to 5 years
- Brand new purpose built Nursery and Pre-School
- Daily supervised visits to the farmyard
- Abundant hands on animal experiences
- A private woodland for exclusive Nursery use
- Free-flow between the Nursery Rooms and private gardens.
- Menus created by a trained nutritionist
- 2, 3 & 4 year old funding available
- 30 Hours Funded Places available
- Open Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6.30pm
Enrolment Week, running from Saturday 11th – Saturday 18th September (excluding Sunday 12th September). Plus, you could enjoy 4 weeks free childcare* (T&C’s apply).
Enrolment Week will be running during the following times – Saturday (11th & 18th September) – 10:00AM to 14:00PM & Monday to Friday (13th – 17th September) – 09:30AM – 11:00AM or 14:00PM – 16:00PM.
Book a Showround of our new Day Nursery & Pre-School by filling out the form below or by calling 0191 384 5540. We will then be in touch to reconfirm your appointment.
Download Our 30 Hours eBook
Are you missing out on 30 free hours government funding?
Download our free eBook, telling you everything you need to know regarding the new government grant and the eligibility criteria.