Important update regarding COVID-19
We are pleased to confirm our Day Nursery and Pre-School Nursery is now open.
To help combat COVID-19 and ensure parents, children and staff are safe, we will put in place extra measures, which you can view here.
We would like to thank our amazing staff and parents for their support at this challenging time.
New Day Nursery
Purpose built to offer childcare in the heart of the countryside, children will enjoy daily visits to the farm animals and free flow access between the Nursery building and the private Nursery and Pre-School gardens.
- Caring for children from 6 weeks to 5 years
- Brand new purpose built Nursery and Pre-School
- Daily supervised visits to the farmyard
- Abundant hands on animal experiences
- A private woodland for exclusive Nursery use
- Free-flow between the Nursery Rooms and private gardens.
- Menus created by a trained nutritionist
- 2, 3 & 4 year old funding available
- 30 Hours Funded Places available
- Open Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6.30pm
Download Our 30 Hours eBook
Are you missing out on 30 free hours government funding?
Download our free eBook, telling you everything you need to know regarding the new government grant and the eligibility criteria.