Important update regarding COVID-19
We are pleased to confirm our Day Nursery and Pre-School Nursery is now open.
To help combat COVID-19 and ensure parents, children and staff are safe, we will put in place extra measures, which you can view here.
If you are still seeking a new nursery, we are pleased to confirm that we are taking new registrations. Should you wish to register your interest in a virtual showround of the Day Nursery & Pre-School please click here
We would like to thank our amazing staff and parents for their support at this challenging time. Stay safe and we look forward to seeing all our children again when they return.
New Nursery – Now Open
OPEN DAY – Saturday 6th March 2021
Our next Open Day will be Saturday 6th March 2021, appointments will be from 10am to 2pm.
Purpose built to offer childcare in the heart of the countryside, children will enjoy daily visits to the farm animals and free flow access between the Nursery building and the private Nursery and Pre-School gardens.
- Caring for children from 6 weeks to 5 years
- Brand new purpose built Nursery and Pre-School
- Daily supervised visits to the farmyard
- Abundant hands on animal experiences
- A private woodland for exclusive Nursery use
- Free-flow between the Nursery Rooms and private gardens.
- Menus created by a trained nutritionist
- 2, 3 & 4 year old funding available
- 30 Hours Funded Places available
- Open Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6.30pm
Our next Open Day will take place on Saturday 6th March between 10am to 2pm, all appointments will take place via a Zoom call. Register your interest below.
Book a Virtual Showround of our brand new Day Nursery & Pre-School by filling out the form below or by calling 0191 384 5540. We will then be in touch to reconfirm your appointment.
Download Our 30 Hours eBook
Are you missing out on 30 free hours government funding?
Download our free eBook, telling you everything you need to know regarding the new government grant and the eligibility criteria.