Important update regarding COVID-19
Under government advice, Adventure Valley Day Nursery & Pre-School has temporarily closed.
To confirm we are not charging parents, effective from 1 April 2020.
If you are still seeking a new nursery for later in 2020, we are pleased to confirm that we are taking new registrations for children starting in September.
We would like to thank our amazing staff and parents for their support at this challenging time. Stay safe and we look forward to seeing all our children again when we are able to fully reopen.
New Nursery – Now Open
Register for a Showround Monday to Friday
Four weeks FREE childcare*
When booking onto our Open Day or a Showround, do not forget to ask about our fantastic offer of four weeks FREE childcare* (T&C’s apply.) . Click here to find out more.
Purpose built to offer childcare in the heart of the countryside, children will enjoy daily visits to the farm animals and free flow access between the Nursery building and the private Nursery and Pre-School gardens.
- Caring for children from 6 weeks to 5 years
- Brand new purpose built Nursery and Pre-School
- Daily supervised visits to the farmyard
- Abundant hands on animal experiences
- A private woodland for exclusive Nursery use
- Free-flow between the Nursery Rooms and private gardens.
- Menus created by a trained nutritionist
- 2, 3 & 4 year old funding available
- 30 Hours Funded Places available
- Open Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6.30pm
Book a Showround of our brand new Day Nursery & Pre-School by filling out the form below or by calling 0191 384 5540. We will then be in touch to reconfirm your appointment.
A message for prospective parents – If looking to book a Showround at one of our Day Nurseries and you or any member of your family have been outside of the UK in the last 14 days, we ask that you request a booking at least 14 days after returning to the UK.
Download Our 30 Hours eBook
Are you missing out on 30 free hours government funding?
Download our free eBook, telling you everything you need to know regarding the new government grant and the eligibility criteria.