Adventure Valley Day Nursery & Pre-School is all about giving your child the very best early years education within a countryside environment.
Working in partnership with leading childcare provider Kids Play Childcare, children will enjoy a brand new Nursery and Pre-School building, with private Nursery gardens and daily supervised visits to Adventure Valley.
Meet Our Nursery Manager
Hello, my name is Julie Norton and I am the Nursery Manager at Adventure Valley Day Nursery & Pre-School. I have worked in childcare for almost 20 years, and hold a BA Hons in Early Childhood Studies and a NNEB Diploma in Childcare.
I take pride in building those early relationships with both children and parents and love to see children at my nursery grow and devlop each day.
Being the Nursery Manager at this fantastic new setting brings me a lot of joy, seeing children learn through nature-based play including taking daily visits to the farmyard animals is a very unique experience for all.
A Modern Day Nursery
- Daily supervised visits to Adventure Valley
- Private gardens with free flow access from all rooms
- Ofsted Registered Childcare
- Stimulating and educational play
- Qualified and experienced staff
- Freshly prepared healthy meals cooked on site
- Nappies, nappy cream and wipes supplied
- Free milk for babies
- Teaching following EYFS framework
- 2, 3 and 4 year old funded sessions available, which includes 30 hours
- Childcare vouchers and tax free childcare accepted
Download Our Brochure Today
Find out more about the Adventure Valley Day Nursery and Pre-School by downloading our E-brochure
Download Our 30 Hours eBook
Are you missing out on 30 free hours government funding?
Download our free eBook, telling you everything you need to know regarding the new government grant and the eligibility criteria.